Halloween: Sexy vampire makeup
Thanks God, you can always be a vampire for Halloween!
There are tons of books and movies about vampires, so this is a never-ending source of inspiration. The good part is that you can unleash you imagination: you can be a good vampire or a bad one, you can be ugly or beautiful, you can have fangs or not, be pale or be gorgeous. I chose to be a sexy, bloody vampire. Here are the steps:
- Apply a makeup base: moisturizer, primer, foundation, concealer, powder. Use a foundation lighter than your skin tone.
- Contour your eyebrows in a more dramatic way
- Vampires don't eat. That means, they're skinny :) Use a contouring powder to emphasize the natural cavities on your face: at the temples, the ridge of the forehead, under cheekbones, and at the sides and bridge of the nose.
- Apply red eye shadow all around your eyes. If you don have red eyes shadow use something else from the same color family. I mixed some purple, some pink and some burgundy eye shadows, just for fun :)
- Press a darker shadow (dark brown/black) into the crease of your eyelids to increase depth.
- Optional, you can apply glitter on the eyelids. I did.
- Line you eyes with a cream or liquid eyeliner (lower and mobile eyelid)
- Add a lot of mascara. More. It's not enough. Add another layer.
- Vampires have blood stained lips because they are always sucking blood. So use some fake blood. In this period of the year you can find it everywhere. I bought mine from a Jumbo store.
- If you want you can use fangs and contacts. You will look more authentic.
- As for outfit, I recommend a sexy long black dress and a cape.
That's all ! You are now a damn sexy vampire! Go out there and hunt some sexy guys !
PS: Or you can be a creepy vampire :)