Skin care routine for acne prone skin
As you saw in yesterday's post, after a few years of trying, I finally got rid of the acne. For the full story, read the article here. Basically, my skin care daily routine includes now:
- Bioderma Sebium gel moussant - A purifying gel that gently cleanses and prevents blemishes from the cleansing stage.
- Sébium H2O - A cleansing and make-up removing water that gently purifies combination or oily skin.
- Bio Trade Acne out active lotion - used for topical application in all forms of greasy and acne prone skin. It contains an antibacterial ingredient and regulates effectively the sebum secretion.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar-Duo- Visibly reduces all types of acne blemishes and penetrates deep into pores to clear even stubborn blackheads and whiteheads.
A few times /a week I use:
- La Roche Possay Thermal Spring Wather - Refreshes, soothes and tones.
- Bio Trade Pure Skin Exfoliating Toner - a combination of AHA and BHA with peeling effect. It gently exfoliates surface skin cells, providing continuous detection of soft and healthy skin.
- Almonds oil - when I need extra hydration.
How about the prices? Let's say that they are ... medium to high. But the products come in a good size, so you will have to re-buy them only 2 or 3 times a year. In my opinion they are worth all the money, especially the exfoliating toner! :)
How about you, did you ever try some of these products? Share with us what worked for you!
Hugs and kisses!
PS: Click on each product name for more details ;)