Dehydrated skin? Use this miracle product
In a previous post (you can find it here) we talked about dehydrated skin: what it is, how it looks like and now is time to see how to care for it. When you have dehydrated skin, dermatologists tell you to drink water. I heard this advice so many times that it made me feel frustrated. Because I drink at least 3 l of water/ day, but my skin is still dehydrated, especially when using acne treatments. So, I started searching for skin care products which can compensate for the lack of water in my skin. I feel I found the Holly Grail :) so I decided that I must share it with you.
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator
Rich, oil-free cream-gel plumps skin with 24-hour hydration. Instantly re-hydrates. Helps repair skin's moisture barrier over time. Suitable for skin types 1 and 2.
According to Clinique:
- Skin type 1 is: very dry/ dry. Skin is tight and uncomfortable all over
- Skin type 2 is: dry combination. Skin is tight and uncomfortable in the cheeks, comfortable in the T-Zone
- Skin type 3 is: combination oily: skin is comfortable in the cheeks, oily or shiny in the T-Zone
I am somewhere between a skin type 2 and a skin type 3 and this product works magic for me.
- Provides rich moisture without being greasy
- Keeps you skin hydrate for the whole day
- If you keep it in the fridge you can enjoy a cooling effect
- You can not believe how fast it works, the skin instantly feels better
- Leaves the skin smooth, silky, beautiful radiant
- You can also use it as an intensive 5 minutes mask treatment for an at home facial
- Pores seems to be reduced and skin looks younger
- Works magic as a base for foundation. Magic!
Cons: can't find any :)
This is my favorite face cream in the world. It's a miracle product. I prefer to use it at night. The next morning my skin is bright, soft and looks so healthy! Do you have any favorite product from Clinique?
Hugs and kisses :*