Product review: Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief
In a top 3 favorite products that treats dehydrated skin, this would come in 2nd place, after another great product from Clinique: Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (find the review about it here)I like to apply the Extended Thirst Relief Moisturizer in the morning, under makeup, to keep my skin hydrated all day long.
Lightweight cream-gel plumps skin with 24-hour hydration. Oil-free.
- Suitable for all skin types
- It's has a light gel texture, but it is very, very hydrating in the same time
- Absorb quickly, without leaving the skin oily or shiny
- Little goes a very long way
- Can be use for day and night. It's perfect for summer, fall, winter and spring.
- It makes your skin to look radiant, healthy
- It won't cause breakouts. It helps diminish lines and wrinkles caused by dehydration.
Cons: It's a little pricey, but believe me it's worth the money, so I can't complain.
In my opinion, this cream-gel is different from the Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator through the fact that is a long-term treatment, with results not quite instant, but lasting.
Hugs and kisses! :*