La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Legere review
I already told you about my two all time favorite hydrating face products, so it would be appropriate to tell you which one comes on 3rd place :). It has to be mentioned, because is a great product and comes with a pocket-friendly price!
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Legere
Hyaluronic Acid Fragments ensure epidermal cohesion to infuse and lock water in for an ultra long-lasting hydration. High Performance Rehydration for Sensitive Skin.
- Suitable for dehydrated, combination and sensitive skin. If you have dry skin, you have to buy La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Rich
- Comes in a handy pump
- Has a serum consistency, absorbs quickly, without leaving an oily layer on your skin
- Doesn't clog the pores and doesn't cause breakouts
- Makes your skin feel soft and hydrated
- Works very well as a base for foundation
- This is a product that works deep into your skin and you can see the effects event after you stop using it.
- This product is more suitable to be used in a warm season. In the harsh winter days I had to add some face oil on my cheeks for extra protection.
- This is not a product that works over night, but you will see the results in a week or two. Instead, as I said above, it is a product that works deep into your skin and you will still see the positive effects even after you stop using it.
Hugs and kisses :*