Food inspo: Eggs for brunch
How else to start a perfect weekend, if not with a delicious brunch? And if it's also easy to cook, fast and good looking, you will definitely love it! Or your dear ones will love you for spoiling them <3
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- half an onion,
- 1 clove of garlic
- tomatoes (I used about 8 cherry tomatoes)
- 100 grams smoked pancetta (or bacon)
- 4 eggs
- fresh parsley
Preparation (around 10 minutes):
- Warm a pan with a few spoons of oil. Add the chopped onion (small dice) and the clove of garlic cut in half. Stir for approximately 1-2 minute until the onions become slightly golden
- Add the pancetta and the cherry tomatoes cut in half. Stir from time to time, without crushing the tomatoes (for around 2 minutes)
- Add salt and pepper
- When the tomatoes softened a bit add the eggs (make place for them with a spoon). Cover the pan with a lid to cook the eggs without having to turn them upside down.
- Add some fresh parsley and serve it with a salad and some cheese, as I did.
Enjoy you meal!